Three group study rooms are available for student use in the Learning Commons area of the Freel Library. These rooms are intended to support collaborative projects and assignments.
Meeting Room 1 is a small, private conference room (not sound-proof) on the lower level of Freel Library that may be reserved by MCLA students, faculty, and staff for individual or group use.
About the rooms:
- All rooms have whiteboards and markers.
- Group Study Room 1 has lounge-style soft chairs and a table.
- Group Study Room 2 has a work table and chairs.
- Group Study Room 3 has a collaborative D-shaped table, chairs, and large monitor with an HDMI hookup.
- Meeting Room 1 has a large table, 8 chairs, and a pull-down projector screen (no projector).
Laptops, chargers, power strips, and HDMI cables are available for loan from the Circulation Desk. Borrowers will be asked to leave their MCLA ID cards at the desk while using these items.